"Hates the sin, but loves the sinner" -Sherri Shepard
The above statement by Sherri was concerning her view of homoness. I personally hate the statement, but since she put it out there ... I believe it deserves an appropriate response:
Sherri, I think your race is wrong and a curse from God, but I love you, the person.
Many white evangelicals believes ... that God cursed all the descendants of SHEM (the black races) but that doesn't mean that I don't love you, I do. I also love you and feel such sorrow that you will be condemned to hell.
Ok, calm down! Of course I don't believe God hates blacks, but if you want bible against bible then don't throw stones in class houses.
Just say'en
The above statement by Sherri was concerning her view of homoness. I personally hate the statement, but since she put it out there ... I believe it deserves an appropriate response:
Sherri, I think your race is wrong and a curse from God, but I love you, the person.
Many white evangelicals believes ... that God cursed all the descendants of SHEM (the black races) but that doesn't mean that I don't love you, I do. I also love you and feel such sorrow that you will be condemned to hell.
Ok, calm down! Of course I don't believe God hates blacks, but if you want bible against bible then don't throw stones in class houses.
Just say'en
No comments:
Post a Comment