After years of putting this problem on the back burner, it has finally caught up with me. Its to the point where I'm having to seriously pay attention to my
lower back. A recent MRI of my lower back has revealed severe degeneration at L1 through L4, as well as narrowing of the spin.
Over the past several months I've been living with constant and ever increasing pain in my lower back, including crippling pain shooting down my right leg. And at my resent doctors appointment, I requested and referred for a consult with a neurosurgeon to see what my options are or if it means having to go under the knife.
Over the past several months I've been living with constant and ever increasing pain in my lower back, including crippling pain shooting down my right leg. And at my resent doctors appointment, I requested and referred for a consult with a neurosurgeon to see what my options are or if it means having to go under the knife.
No comments:
Post a Comment