Sep 14, 2024

Life Issues


Life's been good. Taking it one day at a time. The only downside is my spinal stimulator implant, The top portion broke through the skin causing an infection. I was hospitalized for three days being pumped full of antibiotics. Blood draws every four hours. It was not a pleasant experience.

Obviously, the device had to be removed. It's been suggested that it was incorrectly implanted. I am filing a complaint with the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General. I'm also in touch with an attorney. One thing is clear, this should've never happened. And quite frankly, I'm pissed!

As for having another device implanted, my surgeon stated that due to scar tissue, it would be next to impossible. Therefore, I'm back to square one. Since the device was removed, I've been experiencing a high level of pain. My pain management physician and I have a plan in place to address my pain. I know that it won't be long before I will have to give in to undergoing surgery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment