8.3.19

,

Thank you J'me for allowing me to scream like a girl when peeing.

Holy shit! My dick was on fire!! Backing up. Monday I had an alien extracted from my bladder then filled with Chemo. Unlike my previous chemo treatment, this was like a one-stop shop. The previous treatment ... once a week for 12 weeks. In comparison, this treatment was fucking uncomfortable but worth it. Like I said; a one-stop shop.

Ya, the times I peed, I screamed like a girl. Unloading chemo through a raw shaft for about twenty-four hours wasn't my favorite activity ... it burned like hell.

And here's J'me! Being my brother's keeper, made sure I drank and peed. Exercise ... walked around to dangle ... lol, then reminded me to take my antibiotics.

I love this man! He's my brother. We have each other's back. I stayed with him for two days. But I have to say; the best part, I'm fucking glad to be back in my world and absolutely certain he feels the same ... just saying!

I await the results.

Below is the treatment I had once the alien was extracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment