5.10.16

It has has taken me two weeks to get my laptop back up and running properly. I will admit my laptop is a dinosaur and naturally it will have its issues. However, it came to where it seemed there was a ghost living inside who was making unauthorized changes, crashing windows, and trying to get things done ... virtually impossible. Then came Windows 10 anniversary update.

What I should have done was fixed the problems I was having prior to downloading the Windows 10 update. Had I done so it probably wouldn't have took two and a half hours for it to download. What I figured was, download the update and fix it all at once. Well, all hell broke out!

In panic mode I figured that I would start by defragging, which by the way, took 6 hours to complete. Unfortunately, it did not fix the issues. So I ran all other available scans. Still no luck. By this time I was frustrated. Racing through my mind ... what to do!?! Sure, I'd like a new laptop, but right now that's out of the question. Then the light went on ... check online and find a trusted program that could fix the issues that had me dumbfounded. And checking yahoo I found what I was looking for ... Reimage. (Check it out!) Downloaded the program and let it rip.

In about a half hour the program scanned my computer, replaced damaged files, replaced plug in's, etc., and, wallah!, rebooted my laptop, check my problem areas and thus far so good. I mean, my computer's old so it lags, but it rums much smoother. Those pesky error messages, unrecognizable passwords messages, crashing, freezing, etc., has stopped. Thank the Lord! It was worth the $30 to get my computer back in shape. Oh, come to find out I had a few viruses. Those damn porn sights ... LOL And, yes, it totally cleaned my hard drive. I'm a happy camper!

Oh, yeah, Windows10 ... LOVE IT!

Now I'm up and running ... it's catch up time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment