We're not to call those who robbed and burned property in Baltimore thugs? Bullshit! Whether you're black or white, and you loot and burn, you're a thug!
Those who don't like the word, it’s time to study your dictionary and you'll find the word “Thug” is appropriate when describing those who blatantly broke the law.
Protesting, I get it! But when you loot and burn you cross the line and the cause becomes mute.
I have no sympathy for the thugs who took Baltimore's pain and twisted it into total mayhem.
Those who don't like the word, it’s time to study your dictionary and you'll find the word “Thug” is appropriate when describing those who blatantly broke the law.
Protesting, I get it! But when you loot and burn you cross the line and the cause becomes mute.
I have no sympathy for the thugs who took Baltimore's pain and twisted it into total mayhem.
No comments:
Post a Comment