11.7.14

It's time for congress to act on immigration reform!

I do believe that adults who enter our country illegally should be immediately deported or if they wish to remain must sign up to serve two years in one of our military services, and upon discharge be awarded citizenship. Otherwise, go home and don't come back until you're willing to enter the U.S. legally.

Now, I also believe that we should make it easier for welcoming new immigrants. And while they undergo the legalization process immigrants should be schooled to speak our language, as well as learn about our history and culture, and once they pass their immigration exam ... Bam, welcome to America!

I fully understand that hardships exist in other parts of the world and America is the promised land for many. However, we are only a welcome mat for those who follow our laws and not abuse them in hopes that one day a free pass to citizenship is given ... Each immigrant must earn their freedom if the want to enjoy ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment