Sarah Palin needs to think before opening her
mouth, otherwise accept the consequences. What she thoughtlessly uttered
was irresponsible and unacceptable.
"In a speech Saturday to the National Rifle Association, Sarah Palin said that "if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."" -Faithful America
What? Friends, this is a "Christian" babbling! A "Christian" who wants to be a leader, the top dog, the president of the United Sates. This right-wing jibber jabber Palin is nothing more than a wanna be moralist who believes that she could change the world. But every time she opens her mouth she spews such nonsense, religiously and politically, that if she ever landed in the White House no one would ever take her serious.
Needless to say, her waterboarding comment has infuriated religious groups. Funny, in that they held her in high esteem and lean on her every word ... scary! I guess a star has fallen?
I will admit, even though I'm not a Palin fan, I do listen to her and immediately fall out, not in the spirit, but in absolute historical gut felt laughter. She does provide entertainment, other than that, I could care less about the, sad to say, politician.
No comments:
Post a Comment