25.5.14

It's much easier to complain about your life than it is to fix it. I know ... I've been there! Yes, we all have situations we're not happy with or circumstances that make us miserable. However, to permit yourself to wallow in your discomfort doesn't allow you to honestly address whatever it is that needs to be changed. Continually loathing in your misery is unhealthy and unproductive. So, what to do? Here's how I overcame my miserable discomforts.

A) Forgive yourself.
B) Honestly evaluate, recognize and accept issues that are making you unhappy.
C) Remove any and all obstacles that is preventing you to resolve your issues.
D) Make the necessary changes that will enhance your quality of life.
E) Don't look back ... the past is only a guide to the future of what not to do.
F) Be happy, be at peace ... Life is to short to be unhappy.

Simplistic, perhaps. But sometimes using simplistic means to attain happiness and peace in your life is so worth it because you then own it, and by owning it you are decisively stronger to handling future issues that come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment