Waiting to hear from my Cardiologist. Nonetheless, the results of my
stress test today showed that I might have a blockage(s) which now makes sense
for the on and off sweating episodes I've been experiencing.
It's possible the doctor might be waiting for the Echo test, also done today, to be read before deciding what options I might have; i.e. surgery, medication treatment or exercise. Naturally, I'm hoping for the later two. As for the surgery, I'd have stent(s) placed.
Keeping my fingers crossed ... phone close by. Course, no news is good news.
It's possible the doctor might be waiting for the Echo test, also done today, to be read before deciding what options I might have; i.e. surgery, medication treatment or exercise. Naturally, I'm hoping for the later two. As for the surgery, I'd have stent(s) placed.
Keeping my fingers crossed ... phone close by. Course, no news is good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment