Three PT seasons completed, but all it seems to be doing is increasing the pain, particularly with the sciatic nerve. The shooting pain frequency down my right leg and into the left hip has drastically increased.
This week I begin spinal injections. And if my doctor gives his approval, I'm considering chiropractic therapy, as well as acupuncture. Hopefully, with all this therapy it will help to reduce the pain level.
Of course, with the narrowing of my spine I don't foresee being able to live a totally pain free life. Therefore, surgery will be required to accomplish this which I will probably undergo next January.
Meanwhile, with help from my little white pill and therapy I'll push on and do what I can to relieve the pressure on my lower back.
This week I begin spinal injections. And if my doctor gives his approval, I'm considering chiropractic therapy, as well as acupuncture. Hopefully, with all this therapy it will help to reduce the pain level.
Of course, with the narrowing of my spine I don't foresee being able to live a totally pain free life. Therefore, surgery will be required to accomplish this which I will probably undergo next January.
Meanwhile, with help from my little white pill and therapy I'll push on and do what I can to relieve the pressure on my lower back.
No comments:
Post a Comment