Sometimes, the news really pisses me off!
Had I not surfed the web, I would have not known about Uganda’s “Kill The Gays” bill. Nor would I have known as to who had a great deal of influence in pushing for the bill to become law. And so I wrote to CNN asking them to bring this issue to the public's attention … course, they did not.
I suppose passing a law to discriminate against gays and lesbians is ok if it’s somewhere overseas. Needless to say, what happens “over there” certainly affects us "over here".
Email to CNN ...
I can't believe that CNN hasn't reported on Uganda's "Kill The Gays" bill.
America deserves to hear about Uganda's desire to persecute a particular segment of their society simply due to their sexual orientation. To not cover and debate this horrible law and to not give it light to American audience is irresponsible.
Perhaps if CNN would give light to the Uganda issue, it will help our nation rethink how conservatives are targeting the gay community with discriminatory laws like Kansas was trying to impose on its citizens.
Thank you for your consideration.
Email to CNN ...
I can't believe that CNN hasn't reported on Uganda's "Kill The Gays" bill.
America deserves to hear about Uganda's desire to persecute a particular segment of their society simply due to their sexual orientation. To not cover and debate this horrible law and to not give it light to American audience is irresponsible.
Perhaps if CNN would give light to the Uganda issue, it will help our nation rethink how conservatives are targeting the gay community with discriminatory laws like Kansas was trying to impose on its citizens.
Thank you for your consideration.
No comments:
Post a Comment