27.6.10

Felt totally disoriented at work Sunday. Started out hinking it was Wednesday. Then I just couldn't focus. Singeage totally frustrated me. And by 12 noon I was ready to get the hell out of Dodge! … it was just a wired day!

On the flip side, my co-workers ... God love them!, Dexter (funny guy), Debra and Jackie kept a smile on my face and a bounce in my step … I still think Dexter has a work affair going on … LOL

Hey, talk about it being stormy! Wowza! The thunder literally shook my house! Course, the kids freaked. At least it cooled things down … we’ve been having some kinda hot, hot weather. Man oh man, its been relentlessly HOT!

Yup, it was an interesting Sunday … wait, was Saturday night a full moon or what?

Missed going to church yesterday! Never thought I’d feel this way! Nonetheless, I sure felt its void!

My buddy and I were having a discussion the other evening in which he made a really cool statement.

“No matter how things are going in your life, at the end of the day know that [someone loves] you”. You know, that is so true! Knowing that someone loves you is one of life’s greatest gifts. There is no emotional high better than this!

Life often sucks, but having an emotional soft place to land, specially in the thought that someone loves you certainly brings rest to the spirit and calm to the soul.

Do me a favor? Tell your someone that you love them ... do it now!

Until Tomorrow …

No comments:

Post a Comment