Spent the day with my good friend and buddy ... a neat way to end my sick leave. We basically hung out at the house cause it was really hot. Then we went out for lunch and a movie ... saw "The A-Team". It was a good movie, action packed to say the least. Tomorrow, with doc's permission, I head back to work.
Honestly, this down time did have its good side … was able to catch up with me and what’s going on, and what I need to focus on. On the flip side, I was able to rest … this ol body ain’t what it used to be … LOL.
The downside, hours cut, again, at work ... this time it's deep! My hours were slashed. Know what? The writing’s on the wall. Though my boss asked that I give him two weeks in which things might turn around and the budget would improve, it obviously hasn't. Thus, I'm leaving my options open … first and foremost, however, my medical needs.
Med wise, a gastrointerologist is my next stop to see what’s going on ... gallbladder is definitely a part of the equation. However, priority is my stomach and the upper-lower intestines cause I've definitely got something wrong going on. Anyway, once I get this taken care of then it will be surgery. Get the sob (gallbladder) out now … three days I’m back to work. Or wait, let it get worse … up to ten days of recovery. The choice is obvious.
Yup, my plate is half full.
In closing … buddy, thanks for a GREAT day.
Until Tomorrow …
Honestly, this down time did have its good side … was able to catch up with me and what’s going on, and what I need to focus on. On the flip side, I was able to rest … this ol body ain’t what it used to be … LOL.
The downside, hours cut, again, at work ... this time it's deep! My hours were slashed. Know what? The writing’s on the wall. Though my boss asked that I give him two weeks in which things might turn around and the budget would improve, it obviously hasn't. Thus, I'm leaving my options open … first and foremost, however, my medical needs.
Med wise, a gastrointerologist is my next stop to see what’s going on ... gallbladder is definitely a part of the equation. However, priority is my stomach and the upper-lower intestines cause I've definitely got something wrong going on. Anyway, once I get this taken care of then it will be surgery. Get the sob (gallbladder) out now … three days I’m back to work. Or wait, let it get worse … up to ten days of recovery. The choice is obvious.
Yup, my plate is half full.
In closing … buddy, thanks for a GREAT day.
Until Tomorrow …
No comments:
Post a Comment