A while back I asked the question; How do you say good-by to someone who is self-centered, egotistical, and manipulative?"
My friend Robyn responded with: “Simple … It's been fun but not real fun. Have a nice life, I'm out".
Well, yesterday afternoon I resolved this issue once and for all by saying good-by to this individual.
Life's to short ... bullshit lasts forever! Therefore, bullshit had to go. And now I feel relieved that I took a stand.
Earlier in the day things were, how can I say this, interesting. It wasn't my ideal, but, hey, its not always about me. I just wanted to be held and loved without any outside stimuli. But, sometimes you just have to forgo your needs and find a way to make it work … which, for the most part, I did and enjoyed. Next time, it will be all about me!
Until Tomorrow ...
My friend Robyn responded with: “Simple … It's been fun but not real fun. Have a nice life, I'm out".
Well, yesterday afternoon I resolved this issue once and for all by saying good-by to this individual.
Life's to short ... bullshit lasts forever! Therefore, bullshit had to go. And now I feel relieved that I took a stand.
Earlier in the day things were, how can I say this, interesting. It wasn't my ideal, but, hey, its not always about me. I just wanted to be held and loved without any outside stimuli. But, sometimes you just have to forgo your needs and find a way to make it work … which, for the most part, I did and enjoyed. Next time, it will be all about me!
Until Tomorrow ...
No comments:
Post a Comment