21.5.10

Westboro Baptist Church

Today, this group protested not far from where I live. Had I not had to work I would have gone to counter protest these religious heathens. It's people and pictures like this that really pains my heart. How can anyone, specially those who claim to be Christian's, have so much hatred towards others, let alone their country? Plus, how dare them subject their children to such forms of hatred ... this alone is unbelievable, as well as unacceptable! To think that their children will grow up with hatred in their hearts is just heartbreaking. We sure live in a much different world than we used to and it's sad.

If nothing else, this group better be thankful that they live in America where they have the right to express their hatred. On the flip side, I hope they are ready to answer to Him for their evil words cause I believe He ain't gonna be all that happy with them for misrepresenting His message of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment