26.5.10

A follow up on my employment situation from May 21st journal entry.

My employer asked me to give them through Memorial Day to see if business will pick up which could result in I getting more hours, or at least make up some of the 10 hours lost … I’m willing to do so. Frankly, with Memorial Day being right around the corner ... like this weekend, I honestly don't see how business is going to pick up that quickly. Nevertheless, I’m updating my resume and will actively begin searching for new employment. At least I can begin the process in the event my employer can’t come through.

Though I love my current position with Kmart, something is beckoning me to not wait, but to move forward and I think it wise to listen to my heart ... not only with my employment situation, but with other situations as well cause in the end I ain't waking up wondering … WTF? This ain’t happening at all ... not this time around!

Until Tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment