May 13, 2018

To Mom!



My mother is no longer with us. I miss my friend, my confidant, my "I love you's", my "I made this dish for you", and the list goes on.

At first, it was difficult to think about Mother's Day. Still, I purchased a card, set it on my desk, and just emptied myself with tears.

Today, I celebrate the memory that will be with me into forever. So, Mom, I raise my thoughts to heaven to thank you for the man I've become.

I will never forget our conversation. It brought healing into my life ... which was to acknowledge who you are, make amends where need, and most of all; forgive. That was our last conversation.

You never know about the minuets we live. It can change in an instant. So, don't ignore her whether she be. Just say I love you and let your heart be touched by her love.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment