Jan 20, 2011

Spent part of the evening at the beach just sitting there gazing at the full moon, looking out at the horizon, and listening to the waves crashing along the shore. It was a bit chilly, but peaceful and mentally cleansing.

While sitting there my thoughts turned inward towing with my immense feelings of loneliness and emptiness. Not many I know have the time or desire to take the time to just hang out and chill. Most everyone has someone with whom they share their life. Others have so much going on that they don't have the time to share or spare. And most all don't really enjoy a lot of what I enjoy doing ... like sitting on the beach and taking time to exhale. I may have a few friends and a hand full of acquaintances, but I'm still very lonely and honestly I hate feeling this way.

After two hours and feeling bone chilled, it was back to reality ... home to spend the rest of the evening with my buddy, Sumo. Out of all those I know, my Sumo, my number one BUD, at least he has time for me. Wish more of the two legged kind would too.

Until Tomorrow ...

Revised 01/22/11

No comments:

Post a Comment