Jan 23, 2011

An attention grabbing moment this evening!

In being politically correct, when needing to urinate, instead of the normal stream fresh bright red blood dominated my flow. In other words, I pissed blood. When I went to pee around 2 p.m., there was no blood present and the color appeared normal. When I went to pee around 6:30 p.m., yellow to red sure caught my attention. Around 10:30 p.m. the same thing.

I would have gone to the emergency room this evening, but I wanted to make sure my Sumo and kids were ok. If by the morning there is no change, I’m heading to the emergency room. This is the second time I've had blood in my urine. About six months ago the same thing happened, but subsided as fast as it came on. This one, however, the amount of blood and it’s color is of concern.

Until Tomorrow …

No comments:

Post a Comment