When you say I love you is it said with meaning or simply because it sounds good? In this day and age it seems that saying I love you is more of a cliché and doesn't have quite the ring of sincerity as it once use to, thus leaving one to wonder if the messenger is delivering an honest emotion or giving you a line of bull.
I was always taught that your actions speak louder than words … how true that is! You can tell someone you love them all you want. However, if it isn’t backed up with action then those words are nothing more than sounding brass, and we all know what brass sounds like when hit. It’s the most unmelodic sound you’ll ever want to hear. Therefore, it is always important to remember, when you tell someone that you love them be sure it’s coming from the heart and not just off the top of your head, because more often than not, the one you’re saying I love you to may just hear, as well as see it differently, thus leaving one to wonder if the messenger is delivering an honest emotion or giving you a line of bull.
When you love, love openly, honestly and genuinely for it can be the greatest gift you give to someone.
I was always taught that your actions speak louder than words … how true that is! You can tell someone you love them all you want. However, if it isn’t backed up with action then those words are nothing more than sounding brass, and we all know what brass sounds like when hit. It’s the most unmelodic sound you’ll ever want to hear. Therefore, it is always important to remember, when you tell someone that you love them be sure it’s coming from the heart and not just off the top of your head, because more often than not, the one you’re saying I love you to may just hear, as well as see it differently, thus leaving one to wonder if the messenger is delivering an honest emotion or giving you a line of bull.
When you love, love openly, honestly and genuinely for it can be the greatest gift you give to someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment