1.7.10

There comes a time when one must admit defeat and that time has come for me.

I have pretty much concluded that I now must keep my options wide open if I am going to emotionally survive, cause doing so here in Myrtle Beach both personally and physically just isn't happening.

Life's a gamble and it's time for me to fold my hand. If things don't turn around in the next sixty days then there's a good possibility that I will leave the area ... don't want to cause I've built a pretty good life here. I have good friends, a great partner, and a decent job ... I mean, I truly love Myrtle Beach. But, what good is all this if I can't support or sustain myself? Therefore, it's time to look into other possibilities even if it means relocating.

I'm tired of feeling inadequate and helpless.

Until Tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment