Cycle Of Life
(2006 Forward)
For the last 4 years I’ve been widowed.
For the last 3.5 years I’ve given my heart to one man.
For the last 1.5 years I bordered on personal and financial failure.
For the last 1 year I’ve had major medical calls.
For the last 6 months I’ve been gainfully employed.
For the last 3 months I've financially leveled off.
For the last 2 months I've seen work hours cut.
For the last 30 days I’ve been sick.
For the last 7 days I’ve become uneasy with this cycle.
What’s Up With This?
(2006 Forward)
For the last 4 years I’ve been widowed.
For the last 3.5 years I’ve given my heart to one man.
For the last 1.5 years I bordered on personal and financial failure.
For the last 1 year I’ve had major medical calls.
For the last 6 months I’ve been gainfully employed.
For the last 3 months I've financially leveled off.
For the last 2 months I've seen work hours cut.
For the last 30 days I’ve been sick.
For the last 7 days I’ve become uneasy with this cycle.
What’s Up With This?
No comments:
Post a Comment