13.5.10

Jaw is feeling much better … still have some difficulty eating so continuing the soft diet. However, I’m about over it … I’m really graving some solid food which I’ll try tomorrow.

I’m worried and somewhat scared … found out that hours at work will be cut. It is said that business is down. So, for now it’s difficult for me to focus cause my biggest fear is getting laid off and not having a job … been there, done that and don’t want to ever be in a jobless situation again.

Prematurely speaking, I think if I do loose my job I’ll simply pack up and leave Myrtle Beach and move to Atlanta. At least in the big city job security is a whole lot better than it is here. Too, I have an offer to return to Chattanooga. But like I said, this is premature thinking.

Meanwhile, I’m struggling with an emotional issue … not sure if what I love most is what I need most. Yet I keep giving into it and still walk away feeling empty though I’m assured that all is good. I wish I knew how to reach some kind of conclusion and feel secure in the fact that I’m not just being tossed about like some toy ... I'm getting to old to play sandbox. Damn!, sometimes I just wished I could clearly read the handwriting on the wall so that I can decide what to do.

Until Tomorrow …

No comments:

Post a Comment