To all who sent me best wishes on April 25th., from the bottom of my heart thank you for caring about me, but above all for remembering John. He, in every way, was a damn good man! And I was blessed to have had his foot prints walk beside mine for twenty-seven years.
I can't deny that he is truly missed, but for each of us life has taken two different paths ... his onto glory, mine to continue on till we meet again.
I still love you buddy ... forever and a day! So till that glorious reunion morning continue dancing with the angles.
Below is an email from one of my dearest and long time friend who was fortunate to have meet John while we were living in Melbourne, Florida.
Hi Philip-
It doesn't seem possible that it has been 5 years since John's passing. He was such a wonderful guy. I am so glad I got to meet him. Time helps with your grief, but the memories you shared are so precious that you will never forget! I wish I could give you more words of comfort, but there just aren't enough words to express what I feel. Hope you are doing all right. I wish we could get together for a long visit!
Love, Eunice
Thank you Eunice for your warm and gentle thoughts … Yes, I too wish that we could get together for a long visit.
Until Tomorrow ...
I can't deny that he is truly missed, but for each of us life has taken two different paths ... his onto glory, mine to continue on till we meet again.
I still love you buddy ... forever and a day! So till that glorious reunion morning continue dancing with the angles.
Below is an email from one of my dearest and long time friend who was fortunate to have meet John while we were living in Melbourne, Florida.
<><><>*<><><>
Hi Philip-
It doesn't seem possible that it has been 5 years since John's passing. He was such a wonderful guy. I am so glad I got to meet him. Time helps with your grief, but the memories you shared are so precious that you will never forget! I wish I could give you more words of comfort, but there just aren't enough words to express what I feel. Hope you are doing all right. I wish we could get together for a long visit!
Love, Eunice
<><><>*<><><>
Thank you Eunice for your warm and gentle thoughts … Yes, I too wish that we could get together for a long visit.
Until Tomorrow ...
No comments:
Post a Comment